• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you play your 3DS

The 3DS is my main travel companion, so I play it almost everywhere I travel. May it at home on my couch, on the bus or during my work break. I always take at least one console with me to preserve my sanity.

I don't like playing 3DS games when I'm not at home. It can piss me off a bit when I get interrupted in my play games. So in order to avoid interruptions, I normally enclose myself in my room or wait till it's night so nobody can interrupt me. It's like some sort of ritual I have developed lately... like a "de-stresser."

I'm the same way

Either on the bus to/from work or on the couch where I play all my games at home. The break room at work when I'm early.

Or at my friends, or the park...Sometimes we go to a bar.

It's portable.

I don't like playing 3DS games when I'm not at home. It can piss me off a bit when I get interrupted in my play games. So in order to avoid interruptions, I normally enclose myself in my room or wait till it's night so nobody can interrupt me. It's like some sort of ritual I have developed lately... like a "de-stresser."

As somebody who uses their 3DS all the time out of the house, I've rarely had a problem with being interrupted.

It's just proper planning. Play something that suits how long you're gonna be doing/waiting for x thing...Fire Emblem is probably not a great game for a short bus ride, and Tetris is probably not going to entertain you for a full hour.

Almost always in bed x3 but i tend to bring it with me where ever I go too.

Usually at my desk or on my bed. My 3DS has never left my house after I brought it home.

Everywhere, If I can play I will lol, I get bored easily.. and doesn't anyone take it to the bathroom? :blush:

I mostly play my 3DS at the comfort of my own home on my bed. ^.^ Bring it around would make me have to bring a bigger bag since I always place my 3DS in its case. Lol. Though the only place I would ever bring it would be my public library due to the fact that I volunteer there sometimes. Though I do have to put the volume down while playing it.

Everywhere, If I can play I will lol, I get bored easily.. and doesn't anyone take it to the bathroom? :blush:

nope. you're not the only one. though, try not to get it dirty. that crap, no pun intended, can literally transfer and multiply SO fast.

On the couch mostly. My bed isn't comfy enough for me to play it there, and I generally try to avoid gaming in bed, when I'm trying to fall asleep. lol

I've been playing it a lot lately at work, too. I don't live in town atm, so chillin' in the break room and playing my 3DS is preferable to walking to the library or wasting what little mobile data my phone has screwing around on the interwebz.

I always play on my bed, rarely in the living room or somewhere else. I should avoid doing that tho, I read that your brain will consider your bed as a "play time area" and that would be harder to sleep.

I take my 3DS most places I go, just in case I manage to Streetpass anyone :)
if I'm playing at home, I usually play while I'm in my front room, although if I get too engrossed in a game before I'm going to bed, I'll take it to my room and play there :p

I only play in bed because I can fold my pillows and get my head at just the right viewing angle and rest the game on my stomach. I dont like playing sitting up bec. It makes me sort of slump forward and look down the whole time. I dont carry it with me anywhere, I dont take public transportation and rarely have any free time when I'm out anyway, so I never have any play coins but oh well.

I play in my big comfortable chair in my room most of the time, but sometimes I'll play on the couch. I really like waking up in the morning and playing my 3DS in bed before getting on with the day's activities. I take my 3DS in trips, too. My family goes to Disneyland quite often and it's a StreetPass gold mine. I take it on all big trips/vacations.

Anywhere where my hands are. This 3ds is so portable it is ridiculous. My bed, desk, kitchen, couch, HOLDING THE BATHROOM HOSTAGE, hallway, car, outside, EVERYWHERE. Mostly my bed, near my desk and computer, because that is where my chair is. I have a Nintendo wrist strap attached to another strap so I can easily put it on my wrist, I also have two 3dsxl bags so I can just bring or carry it with me when I want.
But I guss the bed wins since I sleep with my 3dsxl I (heart) it

Back