• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you play your 3DS

I mostly play my 3DS on my bed. That's why I tend to play my 3DS a lot more than my WiiU. I don't have to leave my room to play my 3DS, but for my WiiU, I have to go all the way downstairs to my basement and turn on my TV, etc. Too much effort. I'm much more comfortable in my room playing my 3DS.

Usually in my lonely beanbag in the corner...lol
I used to play it on the bus a lot but then I stopped riding it

In the sofa? Sometimes on the train and such to check Streetpass hits and whatnot but ya mostly at home or other places not on the move.

Usually at home on my bed. I've been taking it out a lot more lately to try and get streetpasses but I rarely play it.

Usually on a recliner in my room, mostly because it's near a wall oulet so I can charge as I play

On a chair, in my room.....sometimes on the recliner in my parent's room.

On my bed. It's super comfy and you can just relax. I don't really take it outside as I don't get streetpass so it's kinda pointless.

I usually don't play in my bed though because of those blue lights since the only time I've done that is if it got late and I need to sleep anyways xD

But yeah on longer trips where I don't get SP hits I might pick it up and play.

Pretty much always in bed, because it is both quiet and comfortable. If I need to charge it while playing I'll sit at my desk though.

Sitting on my couch, with the 3DS lying on the coffee table but with the bottom part hanging off of it. This is because I have a New 3DS XL so the cartridge thing is on the bottom and the cartridge might accidentally pop out while playing if it's touching something.

I play mainly on the sofa in the living room and on the bus. I occasionally play at work (if I'm not doing any work).
I've played a couple of times when I was walking home from the bus stop.
I played once in the supermarket when I was witing for my dad to come

Back