• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you play your 3DS

Sometimes i play in bed, but that usually leaves me mad dashing towards the outlet when my battery runs low, so i play sitting at my desk next to the outlet most of the time.

I mostly play on my bed but sometimes I change it up a bit and move to my study desk. Staying in one place is difficult and makes my body ache ' ~'

I play it everywhere. When I'm in the middle of a game, I can't put it down! But it's mostly in the car, living room, and when I'm camping.

At home. For a portable console I surprisingly don't really treat it like one.

I play literally anywhere where I can sit down and just focus on my game. But most of the time, I'm either at the dining table or in my room (on the floor, on the bed, etc) since I have a power outlet near!~

I'll usually chill on this really cool vintage armchair I have! It has a little table next to it that I keep my game cases on and a power outlet right next to it.

Back