• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which egg riddles were your favorite??

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
my favorites were

#8 (You can't switch the taste of this.)
this one was hilarious and fun to solve bc KaydeeKrunk had lobbied to have an egg in one of her threads. nice one!

#6 (Red, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.)

that one had a lot of possibilities, and was a headscratcher without being too difficult; i was trying to think if it had anything to do with forum halloween candies, or with pokemon game editions, then when i realized it might be staff name colors i appreciated the cleverness of this riddle.

#12 (A feline from afar, find them if you're able.)

this one was fun bc it suggested Able sisters, and you didnt have to already know about the subforum to find it once you started thinking over the clue in earnest, and the subforum wasnt overwhlemingly long so it was just right for searching until the end. I was expecting to find a thread about Katie but I laughed when i saw the "felyne" thread, this was a fun one too.

what about everyone else?
:confused:

FIFTEEN AND 20 They were so clever and so much fun to solve

6 and 8 for sure though I truly laughed out loud at 7!!!

I had such a great 1st day and then I had to go work and I swear that ruined everything lol!!! I never really got back to my streak after that. I got stuck on 3 clues (3, 15, and 19) to the point that I really didn't even try to find/figure out 9, 13, 14, 20, 23 & 24.

Luved 19!!!!

#12 (A feline from afar, find them if you're able.)

this one was fun bc it suggested Able sisters

how in the hell did it do that?

also #7 definitely

- - - Post Merge - - -

That pun tho

makes it one of the best

and I'm honestly surprised how many people early in didn't make the fun guy=fungi connection. even ignoring everything else about the clue, that alone makes it a dead giveaway to its whereabouts

Last edited:
#15 (egg puzzle)

i continuously refreshed the page when i realized the letters were diff each time, tried using word unscrambler. one time the letters S, E, C, and T appeared and i immediately thought of secret. i made sense of it possibly being the answer to the puzzle with easter eggs hidden in secret places lol.

egg #20 (The password is cash is freedom, but what should you do with it?)

i didn't get this one but it sucks knowing i could've. :( i thought about saving cash and password, put those together and got save password. i logged out attempting to find the 'save password' option.. but there wasn't one and i didn't know because i rarely log out.. instead i found egg #21 (State your name before entering familiar territory.). nice one tho! as for egg #20.. i clicked the register option and found that new people cannot register until the event is over. at one point i scrolled down to the bottom of the page to see who was the newest member and thought nothing about it.. regrets..

Honestly after seeing the answers they are all amazing! Thanks mods for all your time and effort this was a great event :D

Egg 8, i was freaking out trying to find it lmao

I think #4, 7 and 21 were all very clever. I gasped so loud when I logged out and saw egg 21

I like to think #4, #8, #17, #21 and #23 were my favorites.

#4 because I knew exactly what it was.

#8 because I saw videos of the switch cart taste test and again, I knew exactly what it was.

#17 because I thought it was gonna be another one of those Admin and Mod/Mario and Sonic thing. But I then remembered of Democrat and Republic and went to the thread that made sense of it.

#21 because I made up an egg clue just like it. I went in incognito mode (Yes, I have chrome) and gone into the register page, and found nothing. So I looked for other clues while in incognito. I went into a Bayonetta thread. Found no eggs until I looked at the very top. Not what I expected from a clue that I made up, but its still my favorite.

And finally. #23 because Apple2012, my friend (I think...) has an egg hidden in her (His?) blog. Won't Barry the apple be proud!

Back