• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you wear glasses?

Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters
My eyesight is horrible. I wear glasses at home and if it's a casual hang out but if I know I'm going to have photos taken of me or if it's a fancy event I usually put on contacts because I like showing off my make up ha ha. I actually love my glasses though. I own two vintage frames and they are super cute, but I hate that I can't do a lot of active stuff in em.

i wear glasses for class and if i'm watching a film or something but generally i don't wear them, i feel like because i was a lot older when i got prescribed them i can't feel comfortable with them resting on my face which is a shame cause i bought myself really expensive cute ones oh well

haha four eyes

I always think about most people do seem to wear glasses. Like is that natural or are we just being told we NEED glasses at a young age so our eyes get even more messed up and they get $$$

i wear glasses n have contacts but i wish i could see without them lmao?? like my sight has deteriorated in the past few years yelp

No. I can still see every tiny detail without them. The only reason/time I'd probably wear glasses is if I want to look cute (even though I'm not haha)

Last edited:
I can relate to all your problems closely. Glasses breaking and scratches. It always annoyed me changing glasses every time, then it takes time to adjust and all this stuff. So I decided to switch to lenses and it was like nightmare Sometime I forgot to remove them or fill with water after removing, hardly I used it for a month and again came back to my glasses. My friend asked me to check here for plastic glasses as they don't have choice of breaking and can last long. I took his advice and got myself plastic reader glasses.

Yes. I prefer contacts though and have been wearing them for nine years. I used to hate wearing my glasses until I bothered to buy a more fashionable and comfortable fitting pair in 2015.

Yes, i wear them. Wouldn't wear contacts thou. I only need my glasses for driving and looking at screens. :3 Im comfortable with my glasses!

I love my glasses. I used to hate them but then I discovered contacts so it's versatile when to wear or not.

I wear glassses... i hate them!

Contact are not comfortable... so one day i hope to get lasered so no glasses....

I literally can't see without them. I love my glasses but sometimes it would be nice to not have to wear them during certain activities.

nope but i need em i also look really awful in most pairs that i've tried, so that doesn't really help either

Last edited:
I wear glasses. I prefer contacts, and I wore them for a while, but I stopped because I was always too tired to put them on in the morning.

Back