Do you wear glasses?

Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters
My eyesight is horrible. I wear glasses at home and if it's a casual hang out but if I know I'm going to have photos taken of me or if it's a fancy event I usually put on contacts because I like showing off my make up ha ha. I actually love my glasses though. I own two vintage frames and they are super cute, but I hate that I can't do a lot of active stuff in em.

i wear glasses for class and if i'm watching a film or something but generally i don't wear them, i feel like because i was a lot older when i got prescribed them i can't feel comfortable with them resting on my face which is a shame cause i bought myself really expensive cute ones oh well

haha four eyes

I always think about most people do seem to wear glasses. Like is that natural or are we just being told we NEED glasses at a young age so our eyes get even more messed up and they get $$$

i wear glasses n have contacts but i wish i could see without them lmao?? like my sight has deteriorated in the past few years yelp

No. I can still see every tiny detail without them. The only reason/time I'd probably wear glasses is if I want to look cute (even though I'm not haha)

Last edited:
I can relate to all your problems closely. Glasses breaking and scratches. It always annoyed me changing glasses every time, then it takes time to adjust and all this stuff. So I decided to switch to lenses and it was like nightmare Sometime I forgot to remove them or fill with water after removing, hardly I used it for a month and again came back to my glasses. My friend asked me to check here for plastic glasses as they don't have choice of breaking and can last long. I took his advice and got myself plastic reader glasses.

Yes. I prefer contacts though and have been wearing them for nine years. I used to hate wearing my glasses until I bothered to buy a more fashionable and comfortable fitting pair in 2015.

Yes, i wear them. Wouldn't wear contacts thou. I only need my glasses for driving and looking at screens. :3 Im comfortable with my glasses!

I love my glasses. I used to hate them but then I discovered contacts so it's versatile when to wear or not.

I wear glassses... i hate them!

Contact are not comfortable... so one day i hope to get lasered so no glasses....

I literally can't see without them. I love my glasses but sometimes it would be nice to not have to wear them during certain activities.

nope but i need em i also look really awful in most pairs that i've tried, so that doesn't really help either

Last edited:
I wear glasses. I prefer contacts, and I wore them for a while, but I stopped because I was always too tired to put them on in the morning.

Back