• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you wear glasses?

Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters
Glasses feel outrageously normal for me. When I take them off, my eyes look small.

Not anymore thank the Lord. I got LASIK done last year

I wear glasses because I literally can't see 2 feet in front of me without them, but I think I look better with them on than with them off. Sitting at my computer right now, if I take off my glasses I can't see anything on the screen, just a bunch of blur.

i've been wearing glasses since i was 6. almost everyone in my family does too. i'm 13 now and i really just wish i could see clearly without them for a few minutes...i hate glasses so much but my eyes are taking way too long to get better and i hate it ):

my appearance is a lot better without glasses. glasses just don't look nice on my face. it also bugs me a lot when my nose sweats from them. sometimes i get pimples from it and i can't really do much to avoid that. mainly at school my eyesight is at worst because everything is much farther rather than my small home. i don't know how many more years it's going to take for my eyes to get better but i know it won't be anytime soon.

i wish eyesight damage didn't exist. i'm extremely sick of it now. almost 8 years and i'm still the same. i really feel sorry for those who have been wearing glasses their entire life.

there you go

I was diagnosed as slightly short sighted 20 years ago, and never bothered wearing the glasses.

Now I'm longsighted! o_O

no lmao
my dad wears glasses and neither me nor my brothers need them so we're lucky aha

i have glasses. i recently got them and was so sad. one eye has like perfect vision, and the other eye is sliightlyy off. im farsighted which im the only one in my family to be ironically! everyone else is nearsighted. im ok with my glasses, but i wanted circular ones. sadly my mom wouldnt let me get them

I used to wear glasses but only during class, at work or looking at a monitor or tv. I chose a really dumb looking pair of glasses when I was like 11 and had them till I was about 20 or 21. Soooooo regret not getting contacts, so many opportunities and other things wasted... I really really hate glasses on me. I really like them on people who wear them well but omg I feel so embarrassed when I wear them :(

I wear glasses and I wish I could see clearly without them, but tbh I've been wearing them so long that now I don't think I look right without them lol.

I've worn glasses for years now, and I feel more like me sometimes when I wear them, in contrast to when I don't wear them. I have tried contacts, and I prefer using them if I'm doing more athletic activities like skiing or climbing. But I feel like glasses have become a part of my identity over the years.
I work with kids, and whenever they see me without glasses, they say I look like a 'grandma'.... safe to say, I usually wear glasses to work.

I own glasses, but HATE wearing them more than anything. I tend to only wear them whilst watching a movie or driving. I think I look horrible with them, and personally, don't think they really look good on people

I want to and thought about wearing them, but I really don't need them.

Last edited:
Back