Do you wear glasses?

Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters
I said "no" since I don't wear prescription glasses of any sort, but I often wear tinted glasses or sunglasses because my eyes are sensitive to light.

kind of, i broke them (not on purpose this time) so ive been wearing them a lot less and i am going to buy new ones and try to get contacts AGAIN soon

i don't. but i was supposed to go for an eye test a year ago, i might have had to wear glasses but i think they can look really nice on people

Yes, I do...and it'd be nice if I didn't have to but, eh....whatevs!

I don't anymore. I had corrective lenses as a kid (that were hideously ugly harry potter looking glasses, ugh) that corrected the minor problems with my vision and helped to strengthen my eyes while they were still developing.

I have glasses and I'm indifferent about them. I've had them for 16 years so I'm more than used to them, I've tried contacts before ut they tended up being too expensive and too much hassle, I have a bump on the bridge of my nose that my glasses hide so that's a plus. I'd be happy if I could see clearly without them though.

I used to wear glasses, but now I wear contacts. The upside with contacts is that you can see yourself clearly from afar in a mirror (I'm nearsighted). Also, they aren't as hard to find as your glasses, because I used to always misplace my glasses. My contacts usually just stay in the bathroom overnight, and, of course, the case is sitting there at the end of the day. Unless my cat knocks the case to the ground, its easier to find. The downside with contacts is that, at the end of the day, you'll be really tired. Its kinda hard to drag yourself to the bathroom to take them out.

Anyway, I didn't really like glasses because, as I mentioned earlier, I would loose them often. Also, I wanted to see myself clearly in the mirror without my glasses for once. I wanted to see my face how it was before. Glasses make you look completely different. I hope that I don't sound narcissistic. I was just curious. Oh yeah, and glasses always seem to get dirty for no reason? Like you can clean your glasses thoroughly but two minutes later they have smudges all over them? I don't understand why.

I got a false pair so I could cosplay my AC:HHD character. (I never change her clothes or appearance.) I'm pretty blessed to have good vision, though sometimes I worry about it going funny from so much screen time. I'm glad there's a lot of variety for those who do need them too; I never thought about that until reading this thread.

Sometimes. I don't need them for seeing, it's just to correct something in my eye, for basically a cosmetic reason, but I rather not have them on so I usually don't wear them, but sometimes I'll feel like wearing them, and then other times I'll wear them cause I have to every once in a while or my eye will like break

I don't wear them or need them, but I personally find people with glasses more attractive than those without.

I don't wear glasses since my vision is fine. However, I seem to find myself giving glasses to my Animal Crossing characters.

No, but I've always kinda wanted them just for looks. But every time I go get my eyes checked, they say my vision is perfect :/ Sure, I can get the fake ones, but I don't want to feel like a fraud. Oh well, I guess I should just feel lucky that I don't need them... They are really quite expensive without insurance :(

Sometimes I wish I could see without them because I kinda hate contact lenses and with some things you just can't wear glasses, like on a roller coaster they could just fly off. But also I'm so used to my face with glasses that I actually hate they way I look without them on.

The only glasses I wear is :cool:

YEAAAAA!

not really tho

Sometimes I wish I could see without them because I kinda hate contact lenses and with some things you just can't wear glasses, like on a roller coaster they could just fly off. But also I'm so used to my face with glasses that I actually hate they way I look without them on.

I keep my glasses on when I go ride a rollercoaster omg

Back