• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Live Videos

???

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are live videos on numerous social media sites becoming a problem?

Something that actually is becoming a problem are the ads that are attacking social media sites now.

I voted no, because I think information should be shared. If you don't want what you do plastered for everyone to see then maybe not do it in public.

im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that they were becoming a big thing too! but nah i dont think theyre a problem. the opposite actually! like soda said i think info should definitely be shared. especially if you have a lot of internet friends :D

It's only an annoyance when Facebook notifies me that someone went live, and that someone is a person I went to school with years ago that has absolutely no place in my life now. That's really the only time I notice it enough for it to be intrusive, but other than that I can't say I really care for it. It's cool when people share live concerts though, I think that sounds quite nice if the person recording is a friend and you can't be there for whatever reason.

It's only an annoyance when Facebook notifies me that someone went live

That's pretty much the only time I notice live videos.

Like "yea, I totally wanna see one of the many people I know in real life with absolutely no on screen charisma play video games in absolute silence via their phone camera. Thanks for the heads up, facebook".

Back