Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
99.3% (148) +
*REUSING THREAD*

LUMP OF COAL FOR SALE!
I'll accept at least 400 TBT, if there are no offers in a day or so i'll keep lowering the price :s

Last edited:
I don't know what collectibles are worth, since I don't normally do much with TBT bells, but if it's enough, I'll give you back the 100 TBT you just gave me for one of those mittens, they're kind of cute. :)

I don't know what collectibles are worth, since I don't normally do much with TBT bells, but if it's enough, I'll give you back the 100 TBT you just gave me for one of those mittens, they're kind of cute. :)
No! Those mittens are worth at least 15tbt each XD

Also, i added a poptart egg. I'll be offline for a while (school) but i'll be back around 5-9 pm EST

Okay, can I buy a mitten for 15 TBT, then? Or how much is the lump of coal? That's also cute. :)

Okay, can I buy a mitten for 15 TBT, then? Or how much is the lump of coal? That's also cute. :)

Sure! But you can have the mitten for 10, if you want one or all of them, let me know and if you want a message to go with it :p

And the lump of coal is a bit pricier the average price (according to the price guide) is about 500 ;-;

Poptart egg is gone, if anyone else wants any of what's left let me know ^^

ok lol anybody just take them

Last edited:
Sent the 10TBT for a mitten.

And I'm guessing the ~190 TBT that I have isn't enough for the coal, so I'll be fine with just the mitten. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back