Do you feel like we have enough PWP variety?

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
I'm wondering if maybe it's just me, but I feel like we don't have enough variety in public works projects. Even if we don't add new projects, just variations in the ones we have would be great. A variety of fountains instead of one kind, different fences, different colors of current PWPs. We do have a fair amount of PWPs, but I feel like the lack of variety in colors and types can be disappointing. Like the yellow bench, it's nice, but I'd love to see other colors. It'd be cool if we could pick the color when we build it. Bridges as well, I'd love more variety and colors.

What do you guys think? Would you add new PWPs (if so, what would you add) or what changes/varieties would you add to existing PWPs?

While I love the pwp we have, I do wish we had a little more variety in them. I would add more cute things like the picnic blanket and more fountains too!

I'm wondering if maybe it's just me, but I feel like we don't have enough variety in public works projects. Even if we don't add new projects, just variations in the ones we have would be great. A variety of fountains instead of one kind, different fences, different colors of current PWPs. We do have a fair amount of PWPs, but I feel like the lack of variety in colors and types can be disappointing. Like the yellow bench, it's nice, but I'd love to see other colors. It'd be cool if we could pick the color when we build it. Bridges as well, I'd love more variety and colors.

What do you guys think? Would you add new PWPs (if so, what would you add) or what changes/varieties would you add to existing PWPs?

Yeah, I feel like there should also be more possible town themes (not just fairytale, zen, other ones I forgot etc.)

While I love the pwp we have, I do wish we had a little more variety in them. I would add more cute things like the picnic blanket and more fountains too!

I would love more picnic blankets! Maybe be able to customize it with patterns like we can with signs, that would be so much fun.

The fountains though, 10/10 want more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I feel like there should also be more possible town themes (not just fairytale, zen, other ones I forgot etc.)

I'd love more themes to be honest. I think the other theme is modern? I don't remember either.

Oh that'll be lovely~ I was just thinking about a new theme but kinda restricted based on the PWPS. I want more interactable PWPS, oh a swing would be nice! Your villagers could swing on the swing or slide down the slide. Maybe a tent where your villagers could hang out in. Ah the options are nearly limitless.

I'd like to see some rustic county/farm PWPs like haystacks,old tractors,silos(the non-missile type),barns and weather vanes.A picnic table would also be nice to have.

Oh that'll be lovely~ I was just thinking about a new theme but kinda restricted based on the PWPS. I want more interactable PWPS, oh a swing would be nice! Your villagers could swing on the swing or slide down the slide. Maybe a tent where your villagers could hang out in. Ah the options are nearly limitless.

Those are all amazing ideas *A*

I wonder if they could update and add more pwps like they added the campground and new items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to see some rustic county/farm PWPs like haystacks,old tractors,silos(the non-missile type),barns and weather vanes.A picnic table would also be nice to have.

I would love a picnic table! It'd be so cute to see villagers sitting together. I could see lazy villagers loving it too.

Anything else from a snoty like elegantly-designed pwps can't really think of anything specific. Ooh how about a Merry-go-round? ;D Might be weird for the horse villagers but the merry go round could have other sculpture shapes on it.

Last edited:
I definitely agree that there should at least be more varieties of the existing PWP in future titles. I would love to see more kinds of fountains, more colors for everything from lampposts to fences, and some more new PWPs would be nice as well (I love the idea of a merry-go-round!).

Anything else from a snoty like elegantly-designed pwps can't really think of anything specific. Ooh how about a Merry-go-round? ;D Might be weird for the horse villagers but the merry go round could have other sculpture shapes on it.

That could be cute!

I don't think anyone would argue more pwp's. I know I certainly wouldn't. I would also love more outside options such as we have in HHD: fences, outdoor rugs, home size and shape. Anything new the makers could add would be welcomed. I am still holding out for chandeliers and floor rugs over the main carpet.

Dude, all the variety could be made. I would love that. Different colored stuff, or more customizing things that looked actually decent. Where you can put a pattern and it would be amazing? xD

But yeah, I would love things that aren't just so cutesy and stuff. But more for other types of flavors that people love.

we've gone from a fountain, a lighthouse and a bridge to this i think we should probs appreciate that

Speaking of themes, I think it would be great if more PWPs fit in with the existing themes, instead of there being, like, only 4 or 5 fairy-tale PWPs.

Also, it would be wonderful if the villagers could interact with more PWPs!

Yes yes yes! I agree! Along with more space, ability to place things closer together and the ability to face PWP's in different directions would be great! And maybe have more options for the beach (along with a bigger beach). I can't wait to find out what will be included in the next AC game!

I have neverk though about this much until now but you're so right. Themes and colours would be fantastic.

Last edited:
I 100% agree with all of this! We can landscape around each PWP a little differently but it gets a little redundant seeing the same ones. I'd love more fountains, bench colors/types, a swing set to go with the jungle gym, and things like gazebos, birth baths, etc. it would be really great to be able to have some of the furniture outside. Hopefully the next game will have some elements of HHD! It would be so cool to be able to make a theme park town with the teacups, popcorn machine, and stuff like that. So many ideas :)

I'd love to see more cultural themed PWPs in future games. Themes for China, Greece, Spain, France, etc. Man, I'd love to be able to make a Chinese town in the future! xD

I don't know if it would be possible, but I would like to see more themes for pwps like seasonam themes like summer or winter. Maybe differences in fairytale ones like witch, princess and fairy or pirates. Maybe even tropical, forest, city and desert. Or retro, cute, modern or variety for males ane females..?

Back