• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Empower the Flea

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
I want the Flea to become the most valuable collectible on the entire site. Everyone sell, trade, and buy fleas for crazy inflated prices. You know you want to. >>

Legit question though, is the flea gift-able yet?

I don't have one so I can't check for you but you can always check your inventory to see if there is an option to gift it.

You can gift the flea, yes.

I'm still waiting for someone to show up with nothing but fleas for collectibles. That will be funny.

I'm still waiting for someone to show up with nothing but fleas for collectibles. That will be funny.

shame you can only ever have one flea at a time

Can the fleas be movie scripted? :lemon:

Last edited:
The odd thing is, people have sold their Fleas for 100 TBT. Why are they so desirable?

Literally the only reason is that they were a one-time thing, and I doubt they will ever be available again (unless the staff decide to restock it for next April Fools' Day).

Literally the only reason is that they were a one-time thing, and I doubt they will ever be available again (unless the staff decide to restock it for next April Fools' Day).

I guess that's true. I'd be willing to trade it for a collectible I want, though. :p

My flea is a precious friend and he shall remain by my side(bar). His name is Fleasus.

I have a flea now. They are the ultimate pet. :)

Back