• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🐝 Bee Appreciation Thread 🐝

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
People think insects are ugly, gross and scary when in reality they can be gentle and beautiful creatures.

I disagree with animals being used to benefit humans grubby needs however Bees are needed for most life on Earth to survive, I wish they weren't necessary because they are being treated like slaves just like Cows, Chickens and so on.

This thread is to show a bit of appreciation to them and one of the many things I appreciate about bees is....HOW GOD DAMN CUTE THEY ARE!!! little buzzy smol beans!

So do you think bees are cute? Cause I certainly do.

Last edited:
ya like jazz

I love bees, they're actually very harmless and just want to continue doing their bee things for the rest of the day. I don't really like it when they come inside because it's hard getting them back out without them (or me) freaking out but it feels good being able to return them to the outside.

Wasps tho, can't stand those ****s. They always make me uneasy.

ya like jazz

I love bees, they're actually very harmless and just want to continue doing their bee things for the rest of the day. I don't really like it when they come inside because it's hard getting them back out without them (or me) freaking out but it feels good being able to return them to the outside.

Wasps tho, can't stand those ****s. They always make me uneasy.

Wasps are nasty, they'll attack you even when they aren't provoked while bees will be more careful because using their stinger is fatal for them as they push their organs out when they use their stinger. It's best to let them do their business...little busy bees. :blush::rolleyes:

yes, particularly bumble bees. the fuzzy little things are everywhere right now

I think bees are cute. Actually I really like most insects. Not wasps though. Or stinging ants. Those things are evil.

Wasps are nasty, they'll attack you even when they aren't provoked while bees will be more careful because using their stinger is fatal for them as they push their organs out when they use their stinger. It's best to let them do their business...little busy bees. :blush::rolleyes:

D:

I had no idea it was that graphic when they lost their stingers. My god, poor fuzz babies.

D:

I had no idea it was that graphic when they lost their stingers. My god, poor fuzz babies.

This only applies to Honey bees though, it's really sad and they need to be distant from humans, especially children who are more adventurous and ummm....uneducated.

Last edited:
no. *** bees. they freak me the **** out i cant ****ing stand them. ugly, disgusting. every time someone posts an image of a bee and i look at it i curl up into a ball and cry for 30 minutes. i hate the fat ones especially. i tolerate wasp sthough. not as freaky and creepy looking

I love them, they're just tiny fuzzy idiots they're great.

no. *** bees. they freak me the **** out i cant ****ing stand them. ugly, disgusting. every time someone posts an image of a bee and i look at it i curl up into a ball and cry for 30 minutes. i hate the fat ones especially. i tolerate wasp sthough. not as freaky and creepy looking
That's sad...

Bees are cute,

BUT WASPS OH MAN GET THOSE THINGS AWAY FROM ME

I love bees! They are fuzzy and cute and just want to pollenate! Any other bee like creature sucks though.

They're buzzing! (Please don't sting me though thx.)

If they made little tiny corks to put on their stingers, they would be perfect.

But wasps are the dicks of the insect world.

Just look at that armour plating. Why does something need armour plating built into their flesh? For when they start wars, because they're dicks.

[edit] Since when was 'dicks' not censored?

Last edited:
as much as i want to be nice and appreciate bees for what they are, i can't. i wish i was more caring to all bugs but its impossible to find love for them because they just freak me out too much. of course i wouldn't go out of my way to kill one especially if it left me alone but if its being annoying i will shoo it away/kill it. i appreciate what they do and everything but im just a baby. sorry bees i love you and what you do but im terrified of you. i wonder what it feels like to not mind bugs, it must feel like a much more open and exciting world because i'm too afraid to even lay in the grass

Back