Buying Any shiny Pokemon

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hey, I'm just kind of looking for some shinies. Nearly anything I'd be glad to trade for as long as it's legal(And not shiny-locked or obviously hacked ofc).

Let me know what you have and your price.

Last edited:
hey there, i got a shiny piplup with 6ivs, but i don't know if it's hacked (i'm gonna assume it is though more than likely, lol)

i don't know what they'd normally go for on here but if you're interested in it at all, let me know! :)

Yes, I'm quite interested! As long as it's legal I don't really mind. I just need it for my shinydex(And the fact that it's my favorite Pokemon). Not sure about what they go for either to be honest...

Yes, I'm quite interested! As long as it's legal I don't really mind. I just need it for my shinydex(And the fact that it's my favorite Pokemon). Not sure about what they go for either to be honest...

awesome! perhaps a dumb question but is there any way i can check to see if it's legal? i know it can be traded regularly but i also know it can't be traded via gts, not sure if cherish balls still can't be traded or if it's because of a ribbon or not - i wouldn't want to give you something that is of no help :( (also i totally feel you piplup is my fave as well!)

also, would like... maybe 20 tbt be okay? or is that too high, low?

If it's not tradeable then it's illegal. So like if we arranged the trade, and you offered it and it said "There is a problem, it cannot be traded", it's illegal.

And yes, 20 TBT sounds perfectly fine. :)

If it's not tradeable then it's illegal. So like if we arranged the trade, and you offered it and it said "There is a problem, it cannot be traded", it's illegal.

And yes, 20 TBT sounds perfectly fine. :)

all right, it's tradeable then! i traded with myself just to be certain :)

please add this fc: 4527-8099-3292! do you want me to add the one in your sidebar?

Yes, my FC is in the sidebar. :) I'll give you the TBT.

My IGN is Ashco, by the way. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be a few, my internet is really laggy at the moment.

that's fine! i'll be online! my ign is renee and i'm on omega ruby, btw

Yes, that would be fine. Tell me when you're ready and shoot me a trade Request.

sure thing! i will keep you updated! i am so sorry about this i completely forgot OTL i have to trade it from the pokebank so it might take me a few (i gotta update it), so if you want i can send you the 20 tbt back for now?

i have so many 6iv shinies, i can gave u heatran, arceus, volcanion, etc.
offer

Alright, it's cool...Sorry about not having AS on me, lol

nah it's okay, i didn't even think to ask honestly lol i tend to do most trades with ruby since my dex is full on it

i'm ready now! i'll be in the festival plaza, ign is still renee :)

Back