Selling Collectibles! (Added eggs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you only trade for high-end collectibles?

honestly i just want to get rid of this thing so as long as i get a reasonable/decent offer i'll probably take it haha, they don't have to be rare/high end/whatever but like i also don't want to have to sell like 30 cakes or something ridiculous lol :)

honestly i just want to get rid of this thing so as long as i get a reasonable/decent offer i'll probably take it haha, they don't have to be rare/high end/whatever but like i also don't want to have to sell like 30 cakes or something ridiculous lol :)

Yeah, I completely understand not wanting to end up with a lot of junk.

What I can trade (that has at least some little value) other than the bells in my sidebar are;
1x Chocolate Cake
1x Blue Candy
1x Poptart Egg
1x Jack
1x Mushroom

It's not much and If I were you I would hold out for a better offer. 3K for a Dark Blue House is a steal. Someone's gotta grab it sooner or later.

Yeah, I completely understand not wanting to end up with a lot of junk.

What I can trade (that has at least some little value) other than the bells in my sidebar are;
1x Chocolate Cake
1x Blue Candy
1x Poptart Egg
1x Jack
1x Mushroom

It's not much and If I were you I would hold out for a better offer. 3K for a Dark Blue House is a steal. Someone's gotta grab it sooner or later.

i'll definitely consider your offer; i've been trying to sell this bad boy since june and i can't believe no one wants it for 3k lol, anyway i'll let you know if i wanna jump at your offer at any point :) thanks!!

i'll definitely consider your offer; i've been trying to sell this bad boy since june and i can't believe no one wants it for 3k lol, anyway i'll let you know if i wanna jump at your offer at any point :) thanks!!

Cool. Hopefully I can stumble upon some more bells and give a better offer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back