Are these PS2 games worth anything? (UK)

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Since these were my cousin's games, I ought to consult him before taking any action, but does anyone have a gut feeling for if any of these would be worth trying to sell on eBay or Amazon instead of dumping at a charity shop?

• Batman Begins?
  • Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy?
  • James Bond 007? :Everything or Nothing?
  • LEGO Star Wars? II: The Original Trilogy
  • Shadow The Hedgehog?
  • Spider-Man 2?
  • Spy vs Spy?
  • Spyro[SUP]?[/SUP]: A Hero's Tail
  • Star Wars Battlefront?
  • Star Wars Battlefront? II

All of them are PAL PS2 games and in great condition with case, manual and light surface scratches at most. Names are taken as written on the side of each box, hence all the trademark symbols and such - the incorrect positioning of the colon for 007 bothers me. I've searched online for a few of them and they appear to be worthless at first glance. Any possible contradiction of that, preferably from those within the UK (or at least PAL regions)?

Well, eBay seems like your best bet... maybe sell them as a job lot for ?10-?20? Or if it's not selling, relist for like 99p or something and see if that attracts any interest and gets bid up ;;

I don't think the demand for PS2 games are particularly high, but I'd recommend trying out eBay, and if after a few tries it's not selling, just give them to charity?

Idk if you had a console with it it would be better or not

Short answer: no.

They're just not particularly hard to find and/or popular games, so they'll not go for much. There's really not that many PS2 games that are worth much.

Spy vs Spy is probably the most valuable game there "according to ebay" (I checked since I had a feeling it would be worth a bit more than the others), but even then it's on average around ?10...BUT just because it's on ebay, doesn't mean anybody is ruing to buying it. Could be waiting a while to actually shift it.

Idk if you had a console with it it would be better or not

There is no way in Hell I'm selling the PS2 as well... apart from the fact that the fan is loud enough to make my ears ring. Should maybe just try swapping the fan out... but meh. I wouldn't want to buy a second-hand console 'cause you don't know how far it is from death - I know the laser head moving mechanism is wearing in this one, but it can survive for now.

Last edited:
Probably best holding on to them a while if space isn't a problem. I remember trading in a load of GBA games for about ?0.20 each 10 years ago, and now they're selling for around ?5-30+ each.

Since these were my cousin's games, I ought to consult him before taking any action, but does anyone have a gut feeling for if any of these would be worth trying to sell on eBay or Amazon instead of dumping at a charity shop?

• Batman Begins?
  • Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy?
  • James Bond 007? :Everything or Nothing?
  • LEGO Star Wars? II: The Original Trilogy
  • Shadow The Hedgehog?
  • Spider-Man 2?
  • Spy vs Spy?
  • Spyro[SUP]?[/SUP]: A Hero's Tail
  • Star Wars Battlefront?
  • Star Wars Battlefront? II

All of them are PAL PS2 games and in great condition with case, manual and light surface scratches at most. Names are taken as written on the side of each box, hence all the trademark symbols and such - the incorrect positioning of the colon for 007 bothers me. I've searched online for a few of them and they appear to be worthless at first glance. Any possible contradiction of that, preferably from those within the UK (or at least PAL regions)?

Hours of fun!

Back