Do you play any instruments?

KittyKawaii

Intermediate Member
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
You don't have to be a musical genius or anything. I'm not, but I play some piano.

Do you play anything? It'd be cool to know! Singing also counts.

I play bass guitar, electric/acoustic guitar, and I know enough on drums / keys to jam a bit. Bass is my main instrument though.

I sing for fun and practice bettering my voice by finding other artists with a similar range and adjusting my voice to match theirs. I find that fun to do cause it makes me practice my range and breathing.

I also own a mini keyboard but I haven't practiced all thst much yet. I'd love to learn how to play stuff on the piano.

I play both the keyboard and glockenspiel. But I play by ear, rather than by sheet music.

i played the recorder for a year and i can play fur elise on the piano but i use one finger so its obviously not a perfectly accurate fur elise it's a fur elise with only one note playing at one time but it is a fur elise

my brother is a musician (he plays electric guitar) so he tried teaching me a few times how to play it but i never stuck with it. however when i was little i did play the piano a little bit. im sad i never stuck with it

I used to play the clarinet when I was little, I want to learn bass now though

I had keyboard lessons throughout my childhood and adolescence years, but I haven't practiced in years.

I would have liked to learn how to play the violin when I was a child but somehow it didn't happen for whatever reason. It was no big deal. I was part of a choir for several years so I'd like to say I'm a decent singer at least. :)

I play trumpet mainly (studying trumpet performance at college next year). I play electric bass in the praise band at my church as well.

Back