• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you play any instruments?

KittyKawaii

Intermediate Member
Bells
You don't have to be a musical genius or anything. I'm not, but I play some piano.

Do you play anything? It'd be cool to know! Singing also counts.

I play bass guitar, electric/acoustic guitar, and I know enough on drums / keys to jam a bit. Bass is my main instrument though.

I sing for fun and practice bettering my voice by finding other artists with a similar range and adjusting my voice to match theirs. I find that fun to do cause it makes me practice my range and breathing.

I also own a mini keyboard but I haven't practiced all thst much yet. I'd love to learn how to play stuff on the piano.

I play both the keyboard and glockenspiel. But I play by ear, rather than by sheet music.

i played the recorder for a year and i can play fur elise on the piano but i use one finger so its obviously not a perfectly accurate fur elise it's a fur elise with only one note playing at one time but it is a fur elise

my brother is a musician (he plays electric guitar) so he tried teaching me a few times how to play it but i never stuck with it. however when i was little i did play the piano a little bit. im sad i never stuck with it

I used to play the clarinet when I was little, I want to learn bass now though

I had keyboard lessons throughout my childhood and adolescence years, but I haven't practiced in years.

I would have liked to learn how to play the violin when I was a child but somehow it didn't happen for whatever reason. It was no big deal. I was part of a choir for several years so I'd like to say I'm a decent singer at least. :)

I play trumpet mainly (studying trumpet performance at college next year). I play electric bass in the praise band at my church as well.

I play Clarinet. When I was still in high school I played Bass Clarinet as my main instrument. I really miss playing it.

Back