• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Thoughts about the Hunt?

For Egg 3, I looked in that exact thread multiple times and couldn't find it :/ Where exactly was it??

I'm with you on this one. I was all over ( I thought) every single Splatoon poll looking for that egg and never saw anything. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention :/

Even after seeing the solution to #20 I still don't understand it. rip me.
It probably was challenging but I didn't focus much on it this year compared to last year, so I just did the usual "ignore the clues, check every stickied thread, then quickly look over the clues for any easy grabs." So yeah I only got 3 eggs (even though I SWEAR I entered in Wisp for #18 yet I didn't get an egg but w.e. it wouldn't matter in getting any other collectibles).

btw squids aren't fish

Even now I still don't understand how they worked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even now I still don't understand how they worked.

#21 would only appear when logged out. Once you had logged out, there was a banner visible on the homepage (which as only visible to guests) with the code for the egg. You then had to log in and use that code to redeem the egg.

For those of you asking about Egg 20:

"The password is cash is freedom, but what should you do with it?"

"Password" was the word to pay attention to. The newest user to the site was "Courage is nice", which was one of Redd's passwords in ACWW. Their avatar was also of Redd so that gave it away.

"The password is cash is freedom"

That was the literal password to the account. You would sign into Courage is nice with the password cashisfreedom and you'd see the code to egg #20, which you'd use like a puzzle clue.

I never played Wild World and had no idea that clue had anything to do with Redd. Didnt come up in my google search results either. I think that game is older than half the members here....

Back