Auction Chao egg! CHB 1050 tbt BO: 2k tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're interested, I can add a peach, and a mother's day carnation to my bid.
(800 TBT)

Last edited:
If you're interested, I can add a peach, and a mother's day carnation to my bid.
(800 TBT)

Ive decided I dont want bids with collectibles and edited the first post accordingly. You're still the current high bidder though. :)

rip in peace me. :p

Hope this Auction is a success Bcat! :D

I got nothing to lose. 2 eggs to complete the hunt but I doubt I'll find them. 850 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooops 900 TBT

Bought out by DaCoSim! thanks everyone. :D

While I know some of you are looking to cash in on collectibles while the eggcitement is high, that doesn't give you the rights to skip the auction guidelines. Rules for your auction need to be set in the opening post, especially any custom and reserved rules in the beginning. PM bids are not to be accepted at all. Everyone who participated is welcome to leave negative feedback as a result.

Auctions
Our auction guidelines apply to auctions of items and villagers in Animal Crossing, as well as auctions in the TBT Marketplace and Museum Shop boards. They are designed to keep auctions fair for both buyers and sellers, yet also give auctioneers freedom to create their own rules.

Rules for an auction must be clearly set and followed by both the bidder and auctioneer. Only bids posted in the auction thread may be accepted, even if custom rules are set by the auctioneer. As an auctioneer, if you wish to reserve special rights, specify your reason for doing so in your original post before bidding begins. Otherwise, the auction should follow all of the rules listed below by default.

• Bidders are subject to accept all rules posted by the auctioneer. If a bidder disagrees with special rights reserved by the auctioneer, he or she should not participate.
  • Auctioneers may only accept bids that are posted in the auction thread. No PM or VM bids may be accepted.
  • Auctions posted on The Bell Tree should not also be made on another site. Not only does this waste the bidders' time, they should not be required to check another site for bidding purposes.
  • The end time of the auction should not be increased or decreased after it has already started.
  • The last person to bid on an auction within the scope of its rules and time limits is the winner. Auctioneers cannot choose another winner even if someone else makes a better offer after it ends.
  • Auctioneers are expected to see their auctions through to the end. Unless valid reasoning is provided, an auction cannot be canceled. Otherwise, the auction winner may give the host negative feedback for failing to complete the sale.
  • Winners are obligated to complete the purchase after they are determined to be the winner. If he or she backs out of the transaction, the auctioneer may leave negative feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back