• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying complete Easter/Bunny Day items

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Feedback
100% (93) +
I'm looking to buy the entire series, listed below, will pay 1 million igb plus 15 tbt, let me know if you can provide it, thanks!

-Prizes from eggs:

Egg Bed
Egg Dresser
Egg Closet
Egg Chair
Egg Couch
Egg Table
Egg Stereo
Egg Matryoshka
Egg Clock
Egg Lamp
Egg TV
Egg Carpet
Egg Wallpaper

-From Zipper (non-prizes):

Egg Basket
Zipper's Pic

Last edited:
I can get you the items you're looking for. I'll take just the 15 TBT, if possible. Don't need the IGB.

awesome, I just read your pm too, my town or yours? I'll add you right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

since your not taking the igb you can visit the link below and I'll give you a few items of your choice for free, if you want and there's anything there you need

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/PSewygCSbw

i can get you the egg bed, egg clock, egg stereo, egg table, egg tv, egg chair, egg dresser, and egg wallpaper

i would prefer your town as im not so happy as to what almost happened to my town this morning

oh no! I hope not another incident like last week! I saw a thread earlier too where someone stole some flowers. give me just a few minutes to sign on a open my gates, look for.my town in just a few, tysm!

whats your town name again? and yeah it was a flower thief but i managed to catch them in time :/

I can still give you Zipper's pic if you need it, how much IGB were you paying?

your welcome and thank you as well, I noticed the wallpaper is missing, do you not have it? it's not a huge deal just curious

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can still give you Zipper's pic if you need it, how much IGB were you paying?

I'll give you 99k for it, sound fair?

your welcome and thank you as well, I noticed the wallpaper is missing, do you not have it? it's not a huge deal just curious

I don't have the wallpaper, sorry! If I had it I would've sold it to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, 99K is fine. I believe I have you added already, could I come over now?

I don't have the wallpaper, sorry! If I had it I would've sold it to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, 99K is fine. I believe I have you added already, could I come over now?

oops the wallpaper comment was meant for BirbyBird, sorry. yes you can come now my gate's open

I FORGOT TO DROP OFF THE EGG WALL

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM COMING BY NOW

No worries, lol. thanks for being honest and coming right back

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mythicalhoopa, I didn't mean to sound picky and have you follow me, I didn't necessarily distrust you, I was just being a little cautious after a flower thief was going around this morning, thanks for complying and being polite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back