• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm giving up!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I'm too frustrated with this since I'm pretty sure I know what most of the clues are referencing, but I'm too blind or stupid to find anything haha. Now I'm just looking forward to finding out the answers tomorrow! Did anybody else give up on their hunt?

Ngl im too weak for this things but i got lucky on this and my brain somehow worked

I love my galaxy egg , i really want a chao egg now but oh well , i just can't anymore

I'm still trying, but I'm close to just buying the zen egg and calling it quits, I really want a galaxy egg but like you I feel like I know what the clue is referencing but can't quite find it.. I'll keep looking for a bit but I'm pretty much at wits end. I know for sure I've given up on #15 for sure tho. X.X

cant quit now 'cause i'm in too deep and i'm trying to keep up above my in head instead of going unde

I'm close. I'm severely sleep deprived and am feeling stupider by the minute.

I've been stuck at 6 eggs for hours.

cant quit now 'cause i'm in too deep and i'm trying to keep up above my in head instead of going unde

Oh wow you have 22! Can I please borrow your brain for the rest of the night? kthx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been stuck at 6 eggs for hours.

That's 2 more than me :'( To be fair, I haven't really spent much time on the hunt today.

I'm so close to solving these clues... I can almost taste it.
AnlJCS4.gif

i gave up as soon as the last clues were put out
i found the one egg i have left because my computer ate my cookies

thatsnotahintisweardontgivemeawarning

Ok, I'm giving up for tonight, it's my last work night before my vacation so I decided I will just chill instead of stressing myself out over this. I'll probably lurk for a bit tomorrow afternoon when I wake up and see if I get some magical stroke of luck but I'm 95% sure I'm gunna have to nab that zen egg and quit. =[

You know what, I'm just quitting now, I'm just taking my Zen Egg so I can stop thinking about these damn clues!

Last edited:
i was on fire for a few of them because they just clicked and now im looking like, "whut"
im just going through every thread at this point lol

I was so sure I was gonna get the galaxy egg when I offered for it but I've just been out bid (if that's the right word) so now I officially give up and join you guys, yay my new family! I really wanted that egg as well :(

i already got what i came here for i can just quit now but i kinda want that zen egg, 5 more clues to go!

I wanna see if I can find the last 5 eggs so I can get a Chao egg, meaning I'll have them all apart from the Galaxy and Golden.

i'm content but im not doing anything today so might as well try see if i can find the last few

Im no good at these things, i got 1 lol and would of loved a chao egg or a poptart one oh well

Back