I'm giving up!

I spent 1.5 hours straight looking for this one thread
Many tears were shed, but I think it was kinda worth it lmao
I've given up now, but if I run across one I'll take it

I've solved 2 of the puzzles and one clue so far and that's it. I think I know the answers to a fair number of clues but trying to find the right thread, never mind the right *part* of the thread, is proving annoyingly difficult.

I wouldn't mind this event if I had the normal use of the search funtion, but trying to find things purely from memory and google searches is almost enough to have me throwing up my hands and giving up. Almost. I'm really stubborn and there's still time for me to find some more eggs before the event ends.

Yeah, I only got 4 eggs and have given up.

Not like I'm ever here anyways ?\_(ツ)_/?

there are some clues that im pretty sure i know what theyre referring to but i have no idea what tf to do so i just . Die.

I'm glad I had enough to get a chao egg. I'm going to try to get another poptart egg, but idk if I can. Wish me luck!

I swear almost all if my favorite collectibles end up being everyone else's favorite or just super hard to obtain. But I shouldn't complain. I've had some wonderful people give me the collectibles I wanted. Thank you Chicha and Laudine for being so kind to me! Shimmer and Shendere for the collectibles I won in your giveaways! Better luck next time I suppose :v the egg doesn't match my color scheme anyways I guess... >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and thank you Jacob too. For the Vitamin C. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least my loss made another person happy. We split my found eggs, and I got us both poptarts, huehue.

i'm finding the references ok but the locations and puzzles difficult. never giving up!! very close to admitting defeat though

I think they're asking a bit much from us when we're not allowed to use the search bar, I mean, how are we meant to know where everything is?! I don't think many of us have photographic memories
Of course, I can't say anything since I only joined last year

I don't want to give up, really want the galaxy egg, but this is so time consuming! We need the search bar.. :(

I think they're asking a bit much from us when we're not allowed to use the search bar, I mean, how are we meant to know where everything is?! I don't think many of us have photographic memories
Of course, I can't say anything since I only joined last year

The last Halloween event was actually easier than this if you ask me, and I think only like, 20 some people solved the riddle at the end. That riddle was so freaking hard. I was working on it for hours, taking papers and pencils and erasers places with me. I spent every waking moment trying to solve it before time ran out :)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I at least like the candies more than the eggs

Ugh I figured out egg 15 I think but I think I glitched the egg because I had to turn off my internet when it was loading. When I tried again, I didn't receive my egg :( unless I'm wrong except I'm pretty sure I'm not

Last edited:
I got my chao egg which is what I was aiming for so I gave up. I was tempted to find three more eggs to get the poptart egg as well but I can't find any more eggs.

anyone desperately want a poptart egg? i got an extra 8D

I gave up after I got enough for a chao egg. I wanted a galaxy egg too, but I don't think I can solve one more hint, let alone 15 more.

Really, super wanted the galaxy egg, but I just couldn't find time to figure out the harder eggs lol. Wish they gave us more time, but I'll take what I can get. ^^
I mostly gave up bc I still have unfinished papers and tons of coding to do, plus the event ends during my class time so there's no way I'll find time to get more than what I already have. I still prioritize my studies first, but the egg hunt was fun! <3

Back