Selling Collectibles (Mint below Shop price, Peaches)

kk, would you accept my red feather for them? (of course I would ask for some bells as well, since a red feather is worth allot more then 2 mushrooms)

This red feather is from the 12 days of collectibles event, from the december 25th raffle ?ω?

Also sorry for the late reply, the twilight zone movie was on and I wanted to watch it.

no i don't really need another red feather tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was wondering which collectible the poptart egg was? i've never seen it but it sounds cool xD and if i ever do like it, how much are you selling it for? thank you!

I actually do not have one to sell, this thread is just old and i didn't think to update it because I thought it was dead. its like an off white egg, with red green and yellow spots on it. it my be on the collectibles wiki
http://belltreeforums.wikia.com/wiki/Collectibles

- - - Post Merge - - -

candle,famous mush, and poptart egg for 100TBT

someone just offered me 200 TBT for the famous mushroom alone so no, and I don't have a pop tart egg to sell anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

You said you have random assorted flowers, do you happen to have any red or yellow tulips? I'll offer 15 for each one, just let me know what you have

sold my last yellow tulip, my flowers are mostly cosmos and pansies at this point

Last edited:
@Toadsworthy

kk, could you hold those mushrooms for me? I can have the bells by tonight ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toadsworthy

kk, could you hold those mushrooms for me? I can have the bells by tonight ?ω?

Back