Selling Collectibles (Mint below Shop price, Peaches)

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-6372-7112
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Dreamy Party Popper
Christmas Gold Candy
Weird Doll
Christmas Gold Candy
New Year's Party Popper
Feedback
100% (493) +
I have a smattering of collectibles I don't need really... no point in holding on to them, so offer a price and I will talk to you in the thread about it

Famous Mushroom
Random assorted flowers (like basic ones) just ask if i have one, mostly cosmos and pansies
Ancient Candle

Last edited:
I have a smattering of collectibles I don't need really... no point in holding on to them, so offer a price and I will talk to you in the thread about it

Jingle Doll
Father's Day Carnation
Flea (note you can only own one...)
Famous Mushroom
Jack
Random assorted flowers (like basic ones) just ask if i have one
Pave
Ancient Candle

I'm opening up to the idea of MAYBE selling my Black feather (guide price is 25,300 TBT) but I'm very aware of the state of TBT right now and not expecting to get that. PM me if interested in this.

how much are you selling the flea for? and does it have any text? im interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

(no idea how much it costed initially )

It can have text, I'm the original owner of it... They sold for 15 TBT, but I want to sell it for more, because you know availability

I'm interested in Jack and Jingle... what about 600 for both? (Going by the average collectable values thread)

oh and do they have any text?

Last edited:
I'm interested in Jack and Jingle... what about 600 for both? (Going by the average collectable values thread)

oh and do they have any text?

sounds good, I can put a message on them for you! or not if you prefer let me know

How much TBT for the flea? My offer is 60 TBT, but I can definitely go higher if needed.

Back