Bell Tree Messages

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
Hi, guys!! I've been trying to get a item transaction done for about 4 days now, and it's cause the person and I are never on at the same time it seems. We're in the same time zone lol.
So i got to thinking how much it would rock if there was a bell tree messenger app for mobile. You would be able to buy, trade and sell so much easier. What do you guys think?

I definitely think there should be a chat for this forum. Just a little pop-up thing at the bottom of the screen or something. That would be so handy.

well there is a discord... but if you mean like right on the site that would be fun and probably helpful

I remember when I used Neoseeker for AC trading it had something similar, it was a pop-out window that turned your private messages into a live chat and showed when the user was active. It was really useful but only because that place was pretty bare-bones to begin with. I guess TBT has the Discord channel like Poyo said but I don't know how often it is used, I've never checked it myself, but I do think something within the site would probably be more accessible to most. Then again, there's always visitor messages, I've never found the need for anything else though a chat would be nice. Maybe then I'd stop writing long-ass VMs.

I definitely think there should be a chat for this forum. Just a little pop-up thing at the bottom of the screen or something. That would be so handy.

i'd love a messenger app, but any sort of instant messenger would be amazing

well there is a discord... but if you mean like right on the site that would be fun and probably helpful
^^^^^

The Discord is meant to kind of fill this role for everyone, but sadly a lot of people don't stick around long enough to participate with each other in Animal Crossing. Still, it's a useful app that is free to use. There's also some great community chatrooms others have setup and run here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?406736-Discord-Chat-Group-Directory-Thread

^^^^^

The Discord is meant to kind of fill this role for everyone, but sadly a lot of people don't stick around long enough to participate with each other in Animal Crossing. Still, it's a useful app that is free to use. There's also some great community chatrooms others have setup and run here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?406736-Discord-Chat-Group-Directory-Thread

I've never used Discord before. Reminds me of xat in a funny way. I thought it was just for gamers, though. I'll check it out.

I've never used Discord before. Reminds me of xat in a funny way. I thought it was just for gamers, though. I'll check it out.

Oh jesus Xat. Kind of? And it's not just for gamers, I've seen many use it/Slack as alternatives to Skype. It's quite a nifty little app.

Back