• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Messages

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
Hi, guys!! I've been trying to get a item transaction done for about 4 days now, and it's cause the person and I are never on at the same time it seems. We're in the same time zone lol.
So i got to thinking how much it would rock if there was a bell tree messenger app for mobile. You would be able to buy, trade and sell so much easier. What do you guys think?

I definitely think there should be a chat for this forum. Just a little pop-up thing at the bottom of the screen or something. That would be so handy.

i'd love a messenger app, but any sort of instant messenger would be amazing

well there is a discord... but if you mean like right on the site that would be fun and probably helpful

I remember when I used Neoseeker for AC trading it had something similar, it was a pop-out window that turned your private messages into a live chat and showed when the user was active. It was really useful but only because that place was pretty bare-bones to begin with. I guess TBT has the Discord channel like Poyo said but I don't know how often it is used, I've never checked it myself, but I do think something within the site would probably be more accessible to most. Then again, there's always visitor messages, I've never found the need for anything else though a chat would be nice. Maybe then I'd stop writing long-ass VMs.

I definitely think there should be a chat for this forum. Just a little pop-up thing at the bottom of the screen or something. That would be so handy.

i'd love a messenger app, but any sort of instant messenger would be amazing

well there is a discord... but if you mean like right on the site that would be fun and probably helpful
^^^^^

The Discord is meant to kind of fill this role for everyone, but sadly a lot of people don't stick around long enough to participate with each other in Animal Crossing. Still, it's a useful app that is free to use. There's also some great community chatrooms others have setup and run here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?406736-Discord-Chat-Group-Directory-Thread

^^^^^

The Discord is meant to kind of fill this role for everyone, but sadly a lot of people don't stick around long enough to participate with each other in Animal Crossing. Still, it's a useful app that is free to use. There's also some great community chatrooms others have setup and run here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?406736-Discord-Chat-Group-Directory-Thread

I've never used Discord before. Reminds me of xat in a funny way. I thought it was just for gamers, though. I'll check it out.

I've never used Discord before. Reminds me of xat in a funny way. I thought it was just for gamers, though. I'll check it out.

Oh jesus Xat. Kind of? And it's not just for gamers, I've seen many use it/Slack as alternatives to Skype. It's quite a nifty little app.

Back