• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are your favorite Wii games?

Licorice

heh heh horf
Cherry 🍒
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I'm buying a wii after selling mine in 2010 and I'd like some game suggestions! I already bought Super Paper Mario and both of the Galaxy games. Also, are the Harvest Moons any good? The characters look...odd.

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade is my favorite Harvest Moon game and I'm considering buying a wii and the game again just so I can play it.

mario galaxy, super paper mario, and ill have to get back to you with my third. I'm currently undecided

edit: i should've finished reading your initial post, you have good taste :p

Last edited:
Mario Kart Wii is my favourite game on the Wii! :)
Cooking Mama World Kitchen is also good!

Thanks for your suggestions! ��

Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing.

The only Harvest Moon game I played on the Wii was Harvest Moon Animal Parade. The Harvest Moon games can be tedious at times, but the series all together are pretty enjoyable. I played other Harvest Moon games from other consoles. Just to let you know that the series does require some patiences if you do plan to play them. ^.^

My favorite Wii games are: Harvest Moon Animal Parade, Little King's Story, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Rune Factory Frontier, and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Last edited:
Twilight princess was really fun. Hmm, some good choices here already. I never played a Harvest moon on the Wii :(.

Godfather one was also really fun. Though probably not your cup of tea. Oh Re4 and Bully:Scholarship edition were two of my favorites.
Can't forget Okami, one of the most beautiful games I've ever played.
Oh and Phantom Brave, the gameplay is not for everyone though but it sucked me in.

Animal Parade is actually really great. That was my favorite art style and it may as well be my favorite Harvest Moon game.

Xenoblade Chronicles is pretty amazing if you didn't get it for the 3DS (but sometimes the Wii can't read the disc so be warned)
I thoroughly enjoyed Skyward Sword, but apparently it's not favored by everyone. The Paper Mario Game was really fun as well ~

If you happen to like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and the Wii Shop is still functioning (I'm not sure) My Life as a King was pretty great.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing City Folk, obviously. If you like 2D platformers, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kirby's Return to Dream Land are good, but they are fairly easy, just so you know.

I also enjoyed Wii Sports Resort, but it may not be the right game for you.

Mario Strikers Charged is a great game (especially to play with friends), and Mario Super Sluggers is fun as well (it has a good story mode). I really enjoyed Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but not everyone likes it. New Super Mario Bros and Wii Sports Resort are great games to play alone and with company.

Last edited:
Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy, probably. Kirby's return to Dreamland too. Probably never going to play the Wii version of TP now that the HD remake exists with Hero Mode, though. It's really the perfect way to experience Twilight Princess(AKA The best Zelda game of all time, no questions.)

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 IS LEGIT THE ****.

But seriously, I love SMG2. I especially love the throwback galaxy, for obvious reasons.

I got this game probably about 2 years after it was released, back in March of 2012, so this game and SM64 were integral parts of my childhood. There are so may fun levels to play on, and it's just as fun simply to run around like an idiot and let my imagination run free! I've actually been thinking about playing it for the last week but I've been rly busy with school and I'm too lazy to get my nunchuck out lol ;-;

I also rly love Mario Kart Wii. Prob my second favorite game in the series behind MK64. The controls are awesome and the levels are always fun to play time and time again. Waluiiiiiiiiiigi's numbah oooonnnneeeeeeee!!

Aside from the obvious City Folk (or Let's Go to the City, as it was called here), Galaxy and Smash Bros. were both amazing.

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
NSMB Wii (The last NSMB game i ever liked.)
Animal Crossing City Folk (I liked it , even through it was a somewhat port of Wild World)
Kirby games
Pokepark Wii 2
Zelda games look good too , especially SS ones. Sadly , i have never played them :(

Back