• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Amiibo villagers - small but not bad selection

HorseSalt

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Basically, I'd like to send a few people off with the villagers they want. All is free unless you want to pay me a little TBT as a tip, or donate to my PWP. I don't know how many of these I'll do, so request anytime via comment or messaging.
< IF YOU CARE, I'M SURE YOU'LL MESSAGE ME. PLEASE PM ME OTHERWISE I'M DONE WITH ORDERS SINCE IT'S BEEN HARD TO GET IN CONTACT>
~The Selection~
•Kabuki
•Bunnie
•Carmen>
•Ruby
•Shep
•Freya
•Lolly
•Keaton
•Marcel
•Filbert
•Blaire
•Rhonda
•Rodney
•Rocket
•Agent S
•Bruce
•Tammy
•Agnes
•Snake
•Sheldon
•Kitt
•Jacques
•Hopper
•Gruff
•Vladimir
•Camofrog

First come first serve! Unless there are specific circumstances.
Villagers Delivered: 13
Waiting Deliveries: 9 (on BTF) - 7 (on tumblr)
This is actually pretty fun I feel so responsible

Last edited:
could I take Ruby after I cycle out some villagers ? I just had ruby but she moved out and I believe ten other villagers must move out before I may get her again ..? correct me if I'm wrong :,) and I don't mind if you don't want to wait for this (even though I do time travel to get my villagers out). Thank you for considering !

(Freya) Yes! Please private message me sometime and we can make arrangements

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ruby)I'd gladly get her for you, but you'll need to cycle out 16 villagers first

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Shep)Yes. I can get him for you sometime, so please private message me at a good time.

Last edited:
Could I have Shep please? I have 9 villagers right now so I would be ready whenever you are!

I'd love Lolly whenever she's available! I need her for my other town, Momoiro, haha x'D

I'll get to all requests as long as I'm open! Yes to all but I won't reply individually.

Can I have Hopper (and later Ruby)?
I can give you ingame bells.

Last edited:
Back