Giveaway Amiibo villagers - small but not bad selection

HorseSalt

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (5) +
Basically, I'd like to send a few people off with the villagers they want. All is free unless you want to pay me a little TBT as a tip, or donate to my PWP. I don't know how many of these I'll do, so request anytime via comment or messaging.
< IF YOU CARE, I'M SURE YOU'LL MESSAGE ME. PLEASE PM ME OTHERWISE I'M DONE WITH ORDERS SINCE IT'S BEEN HARD TO GET IN CONTACT>
~The Selection~
•Kabuki
•Bunnie
•Carmen>
•Ruby
•Shep
•Freya
•Lolly
•Keaton
•Marcel
•Filbert
•Blaire
•Rhonda
•Rodney
•Rocket
•Agent S
•Bruce
•Tammy
•Agnes
•Snake
•Sheldon
•Kitt
•Jacques
•Hopper
•Gruff
•Vladimir
•Camofrog

First come first serve! Unless there are specific circumstances.
Villagers Delivered: 13
Waiting Deliveries: 9 (on BTF) - 7 (on tumblr)
This is actually pretty fun I feel so responsible

Last edited:
could I take Ruby after I cycle out some villagers ? I just had ruby but she moved out and I believe ten other villagers must move out before I may get her again ..? correct me if I'm wrong :,) and I don't mind if you don't want to wait for this (even though I do time travel to get my villagers out). Thank you for considering !

(Freya) Yes! Please private message me sometime and we can make arrangements

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ruby)I'd gladly get her for you, but you'll need to cycle out 16 villagers first

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Shep)Yes. I can get him for you sometime, so please private message me at a good time.

Last edited:
Could I have Shep please? I have 9 villagers right now so I would be ready whenever you are!

I'd love Lolly whenever she's available! I need her for my other town, Momoiro, haha x'D

Can I have Hopper (and later Ruby)?
I can give you ingame bells.

Last edited:
Back