• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have a tooth gap?

Do you have a tooth gap?

• Yes

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • No

Votes: 71 75.5%

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Do you have a tooth gap? I was wondering how common having a tooth gap is so why not post a thread about it? lol.

Another question, if you could get surgery to fill the gap would you?

Last edited:
No, but I did when I was younger. My teeth are super straight now thanks to orthodontia.

Thanks mom!

i have one where my left canine tooth should be, if that counts. There's been no room for it to grow in, so my tooth has just been staying up in my gums. I'll be getting braces to fix it in a few months

Yes, but fixing them requires me getting my jaw broken and getting braces, which at 20 years old does not sound appealing to me. Had my family had the expenses to have it done when I was younger, it could have been fixed.

I don't have a gap, but my front teeth are crooked. I've got buck teeth, too. I used to be self-conscious about them, but now I think they're pretty cute.

I have small gaps between all my teeth but it's only slightly noticeable in my front two! I wouldn't personally get surgery to fill it because I love my gap, however I could see how someone else might want to.

no, but i used to! i've now got too many teeth for my mouth so they push inwards and filled the gap

I have a small gap but nothing too extreme.
cherry_bomb_by_kittyeatssouls-d3kzg4y.jpg
I don't feel like I need it fixed or anything it doesn't bug me besides when I get something stuck in it. I have big spaces between some of my teeth because I've had a few teeth break, I really need to get them fixed but I'm broke. ^u^

used to have buck teeth and they had a gap, had retainers to move back my jaw then i had to wear regular braces. i think it was pretty cute but kids would make fun of me hahaha

no my mouth has too little room so my teeth are crooked because otherwise theres not enough space. in the bottom row of teeth one of the teeth next to the front ones is a bit in front of the front teeth ...

Nope, I had braces when I was 12 years old, and even before then I'm certain I didn't have one. One thing I'm a little sad about though is that one of my bottom teeth seems to have moved gradually after my treatment years ago, even though I still have the retaining wire behind them. Apparently it's not noticeable but it is to me since I can be quite self-conscious.

Nope I don't!
I have a little overbite though that is totally fine.

I did as a kid but I had braces. And then I didn't wear my retainer enough so it came back a little but not as much as it was. :lemon:

Last time I checked, I don't lol. But I do have a gap where a pair of my upper pre-molars used to be! It was out of the teeth line (like it was way crooked) and didn't hit any teeth at the bottom so it was useless for chewing. My parents had it removed so now I have space in between two tooths where food just kinda gets stuck bleh.

I'm missing 3 teeth (they just didn't grow), so now there's a cute little gap at the bottom.

Kinda same as above, I'm missing a tooth for whatever reason & I hate it and I'm probably going to get an implant sometime lol

also I had a tooth grow behind the rest of them so there's an ugly sorta gap there I hate my life but i'm not getting braces at 18 i'd rather die

No, but I used to have a tooth that partially overlapped the one next to it. It fixed itself once all my baby teeth fell out though.

I used to but I got braces when I was younger to get it fixed. I liked the gap when I was younger but I appreciate the straight teeth now. If I could do my past over I would get the braces as much as I hated then as a kid.

I used to but got braces to help with it. I suddenly have flashbacks to years of braces, good god. I still have a bit of an overbite but it's nothing like it used to be. I'm content for the most part.

Back