• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

happy Easter everyone!! hope you have a great day, how do you celebrate (if u do)?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
happy Easter! :D
how are you celebrating (if you do)? :confused:

(i mean, other than sending all your waking and maybe non-waking hours on the TBT egghunt of course... :p)

I went to church this year on Good Friday so i may not go to services again today.

will probably have lamb chops for dinner tho...

may also dye some eggs, we'll see...

what do you do where you live??

I do this. The egg hunt. Our family's not religious, so... that's it!

All real life egg hunts are getting greyed out/rained out in the Bay Area, and I don't really want to trounce through mud with my 5 year old today, so he'll have to skip those. (He's already done 2 at school and 1 at a part yesterday, so I don't feel bad, lol.)

we give eachother chocolate/sweet stuff and some years have a roast dinner

usually just go to the store and buy some sweets, going to a buffet later today

We just eat chocolate easter eggs, and that's about it for my family.

By searching a forum for pixelated eggs....

me and my mom watched the babadook and ate jellybeans and chocolate eggs this morning. but now i feel like im gonna barf. also my mom thought she saw a bunny this morning but it was a plastic bag. easter miracles

Happy Easter!, I will be spending all my time on tbt of course.

We don't celebrate any holiday anymore, but my mom bought me a few sweets for the occasion so that was... sweet.

Happy Easter! My family has a brunch on Easter Sunday and we eat lots of candy/chocolate treats. I really love Easter! It might be my favourite holiday (although Halloween is up there too).

The only downer is that we got snow today after a couple weeks of warm weather so it was a very chilly way to celebrate the start of spring.

I had some egg salad for breakfast and then ate a lot of Easter Candy. But I've been eating Easter Candy since they hit the shelves.

The bakery gave us a free bag of hot cross buns when we bought bread so I ate one for breakfast. That's the extent of my celebrations.

We buy chocolate for one another, but other than that ... it's nothing, just another day.

Went to my church's services, Easter Friday and Easter Sunday. I was playing bass for the Sunday service which was fun. My girlfriend bought me some Mini Eggs because she's dope af.

We have baskets that my parents fill with candy and little goodies. Then we have an egg hunt around the house and to finish, we have a big turkey dinner. :D

not great. when i went to Circle K to get my mom some Cigarettes someone died it looked like a RV or something caught on fire and nothing was left a gas pump was also burned too they blocked off the entire place no one could get in and the sad truth is this all happened yesterday while i was walking to the store :( i came too late when it happened but saw the wreckage and the pump

Back