• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

NieR: Automata

SoulEaterEvans

Soul Eater
Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4021-6641-1350
Island
Amaranth
Oh my gosh, this game is too amazing!
I recently picked up this game for PS4, and I just cannot put it down XD

Haven't played it yet, but I'm really happy that it's a success because PlatinumGames really deserve it (and needed it).

I really love this game. If you think you're done after beating 2B's ending you're wrong though. You need to get the 5 main endings to truly experience the game. I went back to get endings F-Z and am currently only missing Y.

I've had this pre-purchased on Steam since release and I still haven't had the chance to play it yet, even though I've been dying to. Very excited to get started on it once I'm free from Hyrule's clutches. Sadly I'm a "one-game-at-a-time" person.

Beside the fact that the PC version doesn't run, it's still a great game, and it is my favorite platinum game.

I really wanted to play this game but I haven't been able to afford it. Which sucks because it was the main reason I wanted a ps4. :(

Last edited:
Back