• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I HATE Easter!

Jordon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Every Easter I get stung by bees!

I follow all the tips but I still get stung!

WHY ARE THERE BEES?!!!!!!!

Keep holding your Net, shake the tree when you're facing it from the front or side.

Be sure that there are no flowers surrounding the tree, otherwise remove them first, if the hive falls then quickly use the net to capture the bees.

Last edited:
For your encyclopedia and to donate to the museum. And so the Nooklings can sell you medicine. I get stung everyday

Keep holding your Net, shake the tree when you're facing it from the front or side.

Be sure that there are no flowers surrounding the tree, otherwise remove them first, if the hive falls then quickly use the net to capture the bees.

That's a new tip.

a good tip i learned is that if you're fast enough, click start and save and continue after a hive falls, the bees will disappear and all that will be left is the empty hive if you don't want to bother with them :)

Yeah, I never shake a tree without a net in my hand. Gotta be quick though! ;)

Bees can actually be caught in game if you're quick enough with a net. :) I don't think the hive can be sold for anything though, I think it has a disposal free. I'm not completely sure though.

My thoughts on easter in acnl is that I like doing the activities and collecting the eggs, but I wish you could get random items as well, instead of just egg furniture. It'd probably be frustrating more than fun but imo once you have all of the egg furniture there's nothing you can do afterwards.

Bees can actually be caught in game if you're quick enough with a net. :) I don't think the hive can be sold for anything though, I think it has a disposal free. I'm not completely sure though.

My thoughts on easter in acnl is that I like doing the activities and collecting the eggs, but I wish you could get random items as well, instead of just egg furniture. It'd probably be frustrating more than fun but imo once you have all of the egg furniture there's nothing you can do afterwards.
The beehive sells for 500 bells. Throw it away if you have too many bells in your pocket.

I usually let them bite me lol, so when all of the bee are gone after shaking the trees I just save & quit/continue.

I usually stand behind the tree and shake it. If you stand in front of the tree, the bees reach you much faster than if you were behind the tree.

Back