HELP ME FIND THIS PATH QR CODE

Sophiefish

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
found a pathway that I like but I can't find the qr code anyway so I'm thinking maybe it doesn't have one! Hoping some knows it or has come across it before thank you IMG_0053.jpgIMG_0053.jpg

i highly suggest you zoom into the pattern and do a google image search if that is your own photo, if it isn't just do a google image searc

I have seen this pic a long time ago when I first started playing ACNL in July/August. But. I never found the QR code for any of the paths in this picture. Did you click on the tumblr blog that posted the screenshot. It could be their QR code.

i found the stone rose(?) path part i think, it comes in pink too!

pattern1.jpg

i'll keep looking for the other path!

i found the stone rose(?) path part i think, it comes in pink too!

View attachment 197417

i'll keep looking for the other path!

I was just about to post this. :)

I actually used the path above for a town I had before my current, I actually found it from a quick google search of "white path acnl" I paired it with lucky clovers. Anyway, congrats on finding the path you needed!

i know the pains of trying to find that one path that seems to have no source anywhere :p a lot of the times i end up on some pretty cool jpn players' blogs and i just end up saving loads of paths in case someone might need 'em someday lol

Back