• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

HELP ME FIND THIS PATH QR CODE

Sophiefish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
found a pathway that I like but I can't find the qr code anyway so I'm thinking maybe it doesn't have one! Hoping some knows it or has come across it before thank you IMG_0053.jpgIMG_0053.jpg

i highly suggest you zoom into the pattern and do a google image search if that is your own photo, if it isn't just do a google image searc

I have seen this pic a long time ago when I first started playing ACNL in July/August. But. I never found the QR code for any of the paths in this picture. Did you click on the tumblr blog that posted the screenshot. It could be their QR code.

I clicked on the blog but it doesn't have the qr code I took the screen shot of the picture

i found the stone rose(?) path part i think, it comes in pink too!

pattern1.jpg

i'll keep looking for the other path!

i found the stone rose(?) path part i think, it comes in pink too!

View attachment 197417

i'll keep looking for the other path!

I was just about to post this. :)

I actually used the path above for a town I had before my current, I actually found it from a quick google search of "white path acnl" I paired it with lucky clovers. Anyway, congrats on finding the path you needed!

i know the pains of trying to find that one path that seems to have no source anywhere :p a lot of the times i end up on some pretty cool jpn players' blogs and i just end up saving loads of paths in case someone might need 'em someday lol

Back