I wish the cherry blossoms stayed on the trees until the end of April.

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Lol, 25? of my town is landscaped around the cherry blossoms. Ah well, at least I uploaded my town via Dream Suite when it was happening.

There are a bunch of lovely dream towns during the Cherry Blossom Festival. :)
Glad I could see the trees in my own town. Only for that night, though. I missed the cherry blossom week. It wasn't worth it.
I was complaining how ugly my purple & white violets looked with the pink! You need pink flowers to match the trees! And, I don't even have non-fruit trees in my town! Less than 10!

I wish that too! I was hoping to finish my town in time for the cherry blossoms but I didn't. I still saved my DA because the rare purple sunset happened on the last day and it was so pretty! But now that the pink trees are gone, I feel like my town isn't as special and I haven't really been working on it because I really had my heart set on having pink trees. It sucks they're only around for 10 days :(

It's such a short time! Seeing the trees blossoming like that inspired me to line some parts of my pathways with trees purely in the pursuit of how pretty it would all look. I totally forgot how short a time they were like that for, so now it feels a bit futile to continue doing it, but I will nonetheless. I think it would be nice if they lasted literally the whole of spring though - I certainly see trees like it in real life for far longer than just a couple of weeks or even a month!

I agree, I think they should've stayed until the end of April or at least the end of spring, i'd make the season much more anticipated if that were the case. TBH, though my trees in town are mainly fruit so when the cherry blossoms came around, I didn't see much of them and it made me wish I planted a bunch of normal saplings instead. I'd love a town just solely made of cherry blossom trees. I think i'm going to replace my trees as soon as.

i wish you could set the seasons to when they actually happen in your local area, cause here we have blossoms from early march to late april, which could add a layer of realism

Back