• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing tattoos?

shrekluvsme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Just wondering because I got one a few weeks ago! I got it of Grizzly on my left forearm, and in a few weeks my character will be there. But, not my acnl or wild world character, my original character from gamecube. The grizzly on my arm is from gamecube ^^.

But anyways, just wondering if anyone else has an animal crossing tattoo!! I'd love to see them ^^

Here's mine-

Oooh, that's amazing!
I haven't got one but if anyone else has I would love to see it. :)

Looks so good. I one day want to get ac tattoos, probably of my favorite villagers because I think they would look cute with the theme I want to go with :)

... Although I find that you did this amazing, the design amazing, and the fact that you decided AC to do this, I wouldn't necessarily do it in this style. haha. I don't have any tattoos as of one yet, but, if I did go ACNL, I would definitely want creepy morbid versions XD

That's so cute! I would never be braver enough to get a tattoo, I would be too scared of regretting it...that's just me though! That looks stunning and I love that you got something you like!

Thats amazing!! I dunno if I would ever get a tattoo in general, let alone an ac one. BUT if I did, itd either be of Mitzi or of the unidentified fossil. Fossil collecting has always been my favorite since I was a kid and the blue circle with the crescent-ish swirl in the middle looks super cool in my opinion.

That is a really nice tattoo! I don't have any tattoos at all but I would love to get some eventually, and Animal Crossing would definitely be on the list of possible tattoos.

Back