Buying Adopts/OCs (I hope this is allowed)

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
TBT, Collectibles or IGB only.

I'm terrible about buying ocs, I love snatching them up

I'm looking for OC's for sale, or adopts/whatever you call them. Preferably not fandom related ones (based off some sort of show, game, etc) and i'd like non-fursonas. I dont mind animal parts but not full furry.
-Any gender.
-Any theme (I like pastel/cute characters but also super cool looking demons! There's so many posibilities with me)
-The one thing I ask in regards to theme is no excessive use of yellow. I hate yellow lol
List refs, any pics, and maybe toyhou.se albums if you have them :) Thanks
(Pls if this isnt allowed/against the rules lock it for me, thanks)

Last edited:
I'm kind of interested in the android looking girl, is there any personality or character built for her or is it just the design?

I had some stuff in mind, but I mean I never formally decided anything
So I'd say it's just the design... sorry ;;

I can make custom adopts if you're looking for something specific! I absolutely adore making new babies.
(Pixel icon + a full body drawing.) This would probably be ahead of all my current commissions and bumped to the top of my to-do list which I'm battling currently. Hit me up if you'd like a custom-made one!

how about 250tbt? c:

Sure! I'll send the tbt, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can make custom adopts if you're looking for something specific! I absolutely adore making new babies.
(Pixel icon + a full body drawing.) This would probably be ahead of all my current commissions and bumped to the top of my to-do list which I'm battling currently. Hit me up if you'd like a custom-made one!

Yeah, I'd love that!! I'll pm you in a bit!

Last edited:
Back