• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which of the new egg collectibles is your favorite?

Which is your favorite egg?

• Poptart Easter Egg

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Chao easter egg

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Kirby easter egg

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Zen easter egg

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Galaxy easter egg

Votes: 67 53.6%

• Total voters
Just. Need. One. More. Egg.....galaxy.....whyyyyyy??

The zen egg is so pretty! I kind of just stopped playing after I could afford it :p

giphy.gif

not because it's the only one i can afford because i don't know what to make of the riddles because i was gone for a year prior to this or anything
...b-baka.

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about any of them but galaxy's definitely the best looking. I feel like the pop tart egg looks too similar to the Togepi egg.

I'm not crazy about any of them but galaxy's definitely the best looking. I feel like the pop tart egg looks too similar to the Togepi egg.

tbh I don't really like any of these new eggs. I just wanted to sell them and buy collectibles I do like :p

I've been browsing lineups for ideas and i gotta say, that Galaxy egg looks great no matter what collectibles it has around it!

The Poptart egg and the Chao one are my favorites. I'm glad that I got at least one of them...

I think the Galaxy egg is absolutely beautiful. Props to Thunder for always doing such an awesome job.

:D

I love the poptart egg the most, thank goodness it's the easiest one to get!

word of caution:

if you place the Zen egg and the Sakura egg beside each other, you will immediately enter into a state of deep tranquility, in which you will experience no suffering. I had to immediately separate them, to get my edge back...

Back