Which of the new egg collectibles is your favorite?

Which is your favorite egg?

• Poptart Easter Egg

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Chao easter egg

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Kirby easter egg

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Zen easter egg

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Galaxy easter egg

Votes: 67 53.6%

• Total voters
The zen egg is so pretty! I kind of just stopped playing after I could afford it :p

giphy.gif

not because it's the only one i can afford because i don't know what to make of the riddles because i was gone for a year prior to this or anything
...b-baka.

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about any of them but galaxy's definitely the best looking. I feel like the pop tart egg looks too similar to the Togepi egg.

I'm not crazy about any of them but galaxy's definitely the best looking. I feel like the pop tart egg looks too similar to the Togepi egg.

tbh I don't really like any of these new eggs. I just wanted to sell them and buy collectibles I do like :p

I've been browsing lineups for ideas and i gotta say, that Galaxy egg looks great no matter what collectibles it has around it!

I think the Galaxy egg is absolutely beautiful. Props to Thunder for always doing such an awesome job.

:D

word of caution:

if you place the Zen egg and the Sakura egg beside each other, you will immediately enter into a state of deep tranquility, in which you will experience no suffering. I had to immediately separate them, to get my edge back...

Back