• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which of the new egg collectibles is your favorite?

Which is your favorite egg?

• Poptart Easter Egg

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Chao easter egg

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Kirby easter egg

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Zen easter egg

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Galaxy easter egg

Votes: 67 53.6%

• Total voters
galaxy egg is my soulmate.......soon

Last edited:
Chao. You guys have no idea how much Chao meant to me as a little kid. I'm dying for it.

kirby and the zen egg are everything! i'd like both but i'm not sure how achievable that is....

Galaxy Egg.

I just need one and I'll be happy. :lemon:

This is my right meow, I am considering giving up on the other clues right meow, cause I only need a few more for the galaxy child. Waiting on those other batches of clues.

I like the galaxy one and the chao one. Maybe I'll be able to buy a chao one from tbt marketplace later. I'll probably never get 6 eggs.

Am hoping to get Galaxy, Kirby and poptart,

If I could, I'd happily try for the Galaxy, Zen, and possibly Chao, but at this rate I won't have enough for any of those. :(

I have enough eggs to get either the kirby or the chao. Which do you guys think I should get?
Which do you think will sell for more tbt

Kirby, but I'm new so this whole thing confuses me, I doubt I'll end up with any. lol.

I love the poptart and the galaxy eggs, just beautiful. I voted for galaxy since there is zippo (zipper? sorry) chance of me getting one. I'll be lucky to find enough eggs for the poptart one lol.

i really want the galaxy egg :( i am so new to the tbt that i have srsly no idea what any of the clues mean :c

Back