Status
Not open for further replies.

BirbyBird

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (59) +
i won it at the bug-off and my friend really wants one so i would like to buy her one c: willing to pay tbt, items and ingame bells for it c:

beetle chair, cicada stereo, honeybee chest, mini butterfly table, spiderweb clock and butterfly wall are also items my friend needs

- - - Post Merge - - -

she got the lady bug carpet so all she needs are the rest of the items in the second post

Last edited:
beetle chair, cicada stereo, honeybee chest, mini butterfly table, spiderweb clock and butterfly wall are also items my friend needs

- - - Post Merge - - -

she got the lady bug carpet so all she needs are the rest of the items in the second post

did you just want a full bug set? would you be willing to pay in BTB/TBT?

she has all the items already except for the ones in the second post so those are the only ones i need to buy if thats alright c: and yes of course im willing to pay tbt/btb!

she has all the items already except for the ones in the second post so those are the only ones i need to buy if thats alright c: and yes of course im willing to pay tbt/btb!

ok ill let you know when i can come drop it off, will you be around in 30mins?? might take less time than that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back