• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ladybug carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirbyBird

Bells
Feedback
100% (59) +
i won it at the bug-off and my friend really wants one so i would like to buy her one c: willing to pay tbt, items and ingame bells for it c:

beetle chair, cicada stereo, honeybee chest, mini butterfly table, spiderweb clock and butterfly wall are also items my friend needs

- - - Post Merge - - -

she got the lady bug carpet so all she needs are the rest of the items in the second post

Last edited:
beetle chair, cicada stereo, honeybee chest, mini butterfly table, spiderweb clock and butterfly wall are also items my friend needs

- - - Post Merge - - -

she got the lady bug carpet so all she needs are the rest of the items in the second post

did you just want a full bug set? would you be willing to pay in BTB/TBT?

she has all the items already except for the ones in the second post so those are the only ones i need to buy if thats alright c: and yes of course im willing to pay tbt/btb!

she has all the items already except for the ones in the second post so those are the only ones i need to buy if thats alright c: and yes of course im willing to pay tbt/btb!

ok ill let you know when i can come drop it off, will you be around in 30mins?? might take less time than that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back