Is the hunt too hard?

There will be an image of an egg that you click on, guys.

Idk. The admin told me to look at the previous egg hunt, but idk. It says the answers to previous questions, and last time they were found around TBT and on it's Facebook page. It doesn't explain what they look like though, nor how it actually works. Also, it seems kind of rude to ask people to sift through hundreds of pages of the forum to look for eggs.
Honestly, I'm, more likely than not, going to give this event a miss. I've participated in multiple events (including other "Easter Egg Hunts") on other forums over the years, and I've never come across an event so unclear, so overly-complicated, so ill-defined, and so muddled as this one is. It's like being told to "look at the fish!" in a pond that's completely obscured by silt and algae.

As much as I like this forum, way more than Animal Crossing Community, they don't make the events easily accessible for younger users, or even adults. They should at least make the first egg obvious. Ugh...

Not really sure what purpose disabling the site's search achieves when Google still exists and all.

to avoid directly searching for the eggs I believe

you can still google, but it's search algorithm archiving isn't fast enough to search out changes made for the egg hunt

- - - Post Merge - - -

As much as I like this forum, way more than Animal Crossing Community, they don't make the events easily accessible for younger users, or even adults. They should at least make the first egg obvious. Ugh...

a decent number of the first eggs are obvious

To you, that is. This is way too difficult for me. People are teasing me about having no eggs. :mad:

to avoid directly searching for the eggs I believe

you can still google, but it's search algorithm archiving isn't fast enough to search out changes made for the egg hunt

All egg images and links (based on one egg) are http://belltreeforums.com/8charactercodeallcaps with .png on the end for the images. This year the posts haven't even visibly been edited by Jeremy or whoever. I can't think of any easy way of finding them other than a brute force attack.

a decent number of the first eggs are obvious

Not to me they aren't. :'(

Last edited:
Reading the newest batch of hints like

B8g6vJ7CcAE5t-m.jpg

Obvious to you isn't obvious to others. I've been at this since it started this morning (I'm on PST), and haven't found a single egg.
Of course, you may simply be a brilliant genius, and I may simply be a pea-brained dunce. Or maybe you're just lucky.

Obvious to you isn't obvious to others. I've been at this since it started this morning (I'm on PST), and haven't found a single egg.
Of course, you may simply be a brilliant genius, and I may simply be a pea-brained dunce. Or maybe you're just lucky.

Let's be pea-brained dunces together, we are in the same boat. People and even mods have been bullying me over this egg hunt. :(

just 3 more eggs then i can be done with all this brain pain... not giving up till i get that kirby egg!!

I found a number of these while still half-asleep and have also been more busy cleaning right now (so I'm not able to put full focus on the hunt)

you say it's not obvious, but I can almost guarantee you'll be kicking yourself over some of these once the answers are revealed

I found a number of these while still half-asleep and have also been more busy cleaning right now (so I'm not able to put full focus on the hunt)

you say it's not obvious, but I can almost guarantee you'll be kicking yourself over some of these once the answers are revealed

Yeah, that's the problem. I'm a fricking moron when it comes to actually doing it, then I want to kill myself after the answers are revealed.

Staff, give us better hints.

I 100% agree, i bet all of the ones we think are really hard, are going to be in the most obvious places, maybe because we're overthinking (Or is that what they want us to think? o_O Reverse Reverse Psychology?). My face will be burning after the multiple facepalms...

Also, i don't really agree on begging the staff to give better hints. It wouldn't be fair, and it wont make the game as fun. I know, i know you might think some are impossible and such but tbh, we are all having fun looking for them even if it can get frustrating. I'd rather have these hints and stay up all night looking for these darn eggs than having all of the answers (or hints that basically give the full answer) because it wouldn't be fun anymore and this is the point of it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I will go find a way to die after the answers are revealed.

The staff are a bunch of bullies.

Back