• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is the hunt too hard?

I've never done one of these so I am completely confused but I am trying to participate! haha

i got 2 and im stuck and the other 3.

i even thought i had egg 5 but nope it was just a like notification lmao i ****ing hate my life

I've spent about 10 or 20 minutes on it so far and can't find anything :/
This is my first egg hunt though, so I'm determined to try and get even 1 egg

it is definitely hard, but iirc last year there were as many as ten people with a chance at the golden egg for getting all the answers, so seems like that's probably an appropriate level of difficulty...

i do wish the search feature werent disabled tho, that's a bit unfair imo...

what's the reasoning for the search feature being disabled? pretty sure it helped me in the christmas hunt =(

I got one egg so far!

I usually get no more as I suck at these. lmao

Still so lost. Are you supposed to literary look for eggs to pop up and click them or something? Or if it's what i think it is, to just enter the riddle answer and replace it with 'CODEHERE'?

Still so lost. Are you supposed to literary look for eggs to pop up and click them or something? Or if it's what i think it is, to just enter the riddle answer and replace it with 'CODEHERE'?

There are egg images around the forum that you have to look for. Once you find one, click on it and it'll get added to your egg total. For the puzzles, you copy and paste the URL in your address bar and then replace the CODEHERE with whatever the code is, in capital letters. Then enter and if it's correct, you'll get an egg.

There are egg images around the forum that you have to look for. Once you find one, click on it and it'll get added to your egg total. For the puzzles, you copy and paste the URL in your address bar and then replace the CODEHERE with whatever the code is, in capital letters. Then enter and if it's correct, you'll get an egg.

Oh thank you so much! :) I get it now :) I hope I can find enough for at least one of the eggs! Lol

i tried to get a single egg last year and couldn't.

this year is the same.

This is my first time and I only got one clue. I tried to do them before but I am horrible with word problems/riddles. I want a galaxy egg so bad!

Last edited:
The newest batch seems so obvious but I can't find the proper threads. lmao

Back