Is the hunt too hard?

What the hell do you mean by "feed us a quote"?

It was on the discord chat and I'm removed from there, so...

But Gyro has something on here, be right back...

I feel like when all the answers are revealed I'm going to be kicking myself at how obvious it was.

Please remember that it's not allowed to give other people tips about the clues. This includes help about what to look for, where the clues might be placed, etc. And also please stop asking for answers. Cheating will result in being removed from the event, as explained in the event thread. The best advice I can give you is to look at previous Easter egg hunts if you're not sure what they're like. You can find them in The Bulletin Board. Here is last year's: click.

These events are designed to be difficult, but between the 25 that will be posted by the time it's over, there should be enough easier clues for everyone to get at least one collectible.

I feel like it would be more fun/fair if there were two levels of the game. A simple one where eggs randomly show up while just browsing the site to get cheap, basic collectables, and these crazy hard riddles for more rare, expensive collectables. I've been drooling over the galaxy egg but I know I'll never get it. Hard events don't always mean fun. I don't have fun when I'm frustrated and searching through hundreds of threads for hours on end.

Please remember that it's not allowed to give other people tips about the clues. This includes help about what to look for, where the clues might be placed, etc. And also please stop asking for answers. Cheating will result in being removed from the event, as explained in the event thread. The best advice I can give you is to look at previous Easter egg hunts if you're not sure what they're like. You can find them in The Bulletin Board. Here is last year's: click.

These events are designed to be difficult, but between the 25 that will be posted by the time it's over, there should be enough easier clues for everyone to get at least one collectible.

Thank you Jeremy! This is exactly what I wanted! Now I have a better idea of what to look for!

I dunno how people are getting all these so easily when some of these "clues" don't make any sense. Like 11 for example. You don't spike someone with an arrow so why would you even mention an arrow? If it was strike then mentioning an arrow would make so much more sense.

I feel like I've only figured out the most obvious ones so far, but it's a start. 15 is really making me scratch my head though, I didn't even realise the letters changed if you refresh the page, so I was sitting trying to make words out of "EWITCN" for a long time. Embarrassing... Now I'm even more puzzled.

As for the others, sometimes it feels like I'm on to something and yet when I go to what seems like a relevant thread, there's nothing there. I just need 6 more, hopefully I can figure them out eventually!

I feel like it would be more fun/fair if there were two levels of the game. A simple one where eggs randomly show up while just browsing the site to get cheap, basic collectables, and these crazy hard riddles for more rare, expensive collectables. I've been drooling over the galaxy egg but I know I'll never get it. Hard events don't always mean fun. I don't have fun when I'm frustrated and searching through hundreds of threads for hours on end.

Agreed. The staff really need to make this fair. I'm so stressed over this.

I feel like when all the answers are revealed I'm going to be kicking myself at how obvious it was.

I know that's how I'll feel. I stumbled onto 11 on accident and now that I know I feel like I should've guessed it easily.

Back