• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mischacrossing visited my town! aaa!

Bells
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hey! if you dont know, mischacrossing is a animal crossing youtuber who is getting very popular! Well the other day, i asked her to visit my dream town but i wasnt expecting anything because she gets a LOT of people asking! But when the video came out, i looked at the thumbnail and noticed my town o_O i screamed!!!!

The town was Mangles in her video visit your dream towns 10 and its zen/cherry blossom theme! If you watch the video its mine!

If you are interested in visiting, the dream address is: 7D00-0017-C82F :lemon:

Whoa! Congrats. I want mine viewed by her. I just gotta get a Youtube account, which will unfortunately never happen.

Congrats! I'm actually watching that video right now, your town looks beautiful :)

Congrats! i've never heard of her, probably because I don't watch animal crossing vids on youtube as I don't see the need to anymore, but that sounds like it means a lot to you, so congrats again! It's one of the nicest feelings ever tbh when you have a youtuber notice you. Reading the above comment, it sounds like you have a really nice town, i'll make a point to visit when I have the dream suite. :)

Back