Mischacrossing visited my town! aaa!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hey! if you dont know, mischacrossing is a animal crossing youtuber who is getting very popular! Well the other day, i asked her to visit my dream town but i wasnt expecting anything because she gets a LOT of people asking! But when the video came out, i looked at the thumbnail and noticed my town o_O i screamed!!!!

The town was Mangles in her video visit your dream towns 10 and its zen/cherry blossom theme! If you watch the video its mine!

If you are interested in visiting, the dream address is: 7D00-0017-C82F :lemon:

Whoa! Congrats. I want mine viewed by her. I just gotta get a Youtube account, which will unfortunately never happen.

Congrats! I'm actually watching that video right now, your town looks beautiful :)

Congrats! i've never heard of her, probably because I don't watch animal crossing vids on youtube as I don't see the need to anymore, but that sounds like it means a lot to you, so congrats again! It's one of the nicest feelings ever tbh when you have a youtuber notice you. Reading the above comment, it sounds like you have a really nice town, i'll make a point to visit when I have the dream suite. :)

Back