TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chao egg is based on the chao from the sonic games, like, the thing that followed cream, right? I can't tell if that's what it is or if I'm horribly mistaken. The blue and yellow seem to fit, though :confused: .

edit: added a coma
look at me and my self edits whoop *thumbs up*

Last edited:
I feel like I should go for more, but I don't wanna melt my brain even further. And if I did. I'll just buy another Poptart Egg for profit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wanted to go for Galaxy Egg, but I can't figure out anymore...

But Jeremy is the site owner.

That's what HE thinks!

The chao egg is based on the chao from the sonic games, like, the thing that followed cream, right? I can't tell if that's what it is or if I'm horribly mistaken. The blue and yellow seem to fit, though :confused: .

edit: added a coma
look at me and my self edits whoop *thumbs up*

It is! It's based on the Chao Egg from Sonic Adventures 2:

6d4mhp4.jpg

honestly you should just make all future eggs based off of the chao egg variants from the sonic adventure/advance games

Last edited:
I'ma give up here. I know this don't end till Monday night, but I don't have the energy, and the Galaxy egg will be sold out soon for good. Was all in good fun tho. And I still don't feel as stressed as I did for the last Woods Expedition lmao. Who wants an egg? I can get a Kirby, Chao, or 2 Pop Tart eggs. Plz no ask if you have egg tho. I will check youuu...

Oh my gosh. Next year. You guys should make some eggs based off of Monster Hunter.

literally i feel like i know every single one and ive only gotten 1 and ive been stuck on 1 forever, how

I'ma give up here. I know this don't end till Monday night, but I don't have the energy, and the Galaxy egg will be sold out soon for good. Was all in good fun tho. And I still don't feel as stressed as I did for the last Woods Expedition lmao. Who wants an egg? I can get a Kirby, Chao, or 2 Pop Tart eggs. Plz no ask if you have egg tho. I will check youuu...

No one said this was the last galaxy restock

..... is this the last galaxy restock

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh. Next year. You guys should make some eggs based off of Monster Hunter.

Nice try Jake get out of Paperboy's account

I believe when I asked earlier, Oblivia or Tina (cannot remember) told me that there would be like at least one more restock, but the Galaxy egg is supposed to be limited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It took me like 2 days to find 7 eggs meng.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just assuming tbh, but I wouldn't hold my breath. The event ends tomorra night.

That's what HE thinks!

It is! It's based on the Chao Egg from Sonic Adventures 2:

6d4mhp4.jpg

Now I'm feeling more conflicted 'cuz i love those chao :p
On the upside there's no more uncertainty as to what the egg represents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice try Jake get out of Paperboy's account
Well, you can control my account, but not my brain. Which is what I used to think about the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back